Hi team!

Hi everyone!

I hope you are all well. I thought I’d let you know how I have been going on my technology journey. Last term, my team and I set up a group using Edmodo and each class logged on regularly, contributing questions and comments on our Sustainability inquiry. Some students chose to post the actions they took in the inquiry for others to view and comment on. It went pretty well and was embraced by the rest of my team as an authentic way to share and collaborate.

This term I have set up blogs for my year 1 class using Global 2. This has been a bit challenging as I find its not super user friendly for younger students but we are persisting and they seem to be really enjoying sharing online.

I hope you are all going well too as you trial new technology. Especially in this busy time of the school year.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Sarah

One thought on “Hi team!

1. I like the idea of using Edmodo to share questions and comments about an Inquiry unit. Good to hear that your students are enjoying sharing online. Have you managed to get any parent engagement on your Global 2 blogs?